Sunday, December 13, 2009

Who hates bright eyeshadow as much I do?

Hi guys.





I just don't like the look of super bright and funky eyeshadow to wear outside of the house. I think it is just too much and one can look like a parrot. I don't get the trend and I don't believe you need to own like 100 eyeshadows to look good. Makeup is to enhance your beauty. Sometimes bright eyeshadow makes people just see your makeup and not your eyes. Do you agree?





I think I will still to neutrals for that natural, classic look. Who hates bright eyeshadow as much I do?
it all depends on how you use it. I'm a MAC make up artist and I have had girls that come in for prom and they want bright, now that's the wrong place to wear bright. now to a club, its ok to an extenet. I own every mac eye shadow and eye liner color, and everyone of them looks good on someone, it just depends.Who hates bright eyeshadow as much I do?
oh man, i LOVE bright eye shadow.





but i agree, sometimes it is done badly...or it is just the wrong place or time for it.





i have a friend, whom i love to death...who wears yellow and pink to school...and that's not really good cuz it looks like she has two big stripes lol





i wear green eyeshadow and line my eyes with it but keep everything else neutral, or deeper purple, or light purple and black eye liner.





i choose those though, because they enhance my blue eyes and make my red hair stand out even more lol
my make up is my mask





i love bright eye shadows but only in tones that enhance my eyes





like the blue eyeliner and green on top here


http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/image鈥?/a>
Bright eyeshadows look cheap, don't they?
Yes i agree.


They look so tacky.


Balhh.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention