Friday, December 11, 2009

What is wet and dry eyeshadow?

I know that there is a type of eyeshadow that is more like a mousse and one that is minerals. But on one of my mineral eyeshadows it says ';wear wet or dry';....what does that mean?What is wet and dry eyeshadow?
It means that when you add water to the dry, mineral powder it will turn into a mouse like serum. Bare Escentuals calls this process, the foil process. It goes on more like gel and makes it last longer, its cool. Sometimes I put on mineral make up, add some water to my face, it makes it look like I used regular liquid foundation. It has a pretty matte finish look! It works awesome with eyeshadows! Check out Bare Escentuals eyeshadows and the foil processWhat is wet and dry eyeshadow?
It means you can use it Wet for more Vibrantly and or Dry !!!!
if you add a little water to it, it will turn into a cream like eyeshadow

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention