Friday, December 11, 2009

I want a wet eyeshadow look whats the best eyeshadow to use?

It all depends on how much you want to spend. If you can afford it then I would say MAC is the best. If not, then you can try other brands at drugstores. Always try it before you buy so that you see how it blends with your skin and if the color actually looks good.I want a wet eyeshadow look whats the best eyeshadow to use?
kryolan wet eyeshadows are good, there water activated,


or u could use mac pigments, pricey but brilliant, i use all the above, i also use collection 2000 pigments, eat, but i always but a base on underneath any eyeshadow i use wet or dry, they tend to stain my eyelids easily,I want a wet eyeshadow look whats the best eyeshadow to use?
EYESICLES by Mary Kay. They are pretty and affordable($10 each). Visit my website to check it out: http://www.marykay.com/melissa-bertrand


FREE SHIPPING ALWAYS! FREE MICRODERMABRASION TRAVEL KIT WITH ANY $40 OR MORE PURCHASE! FOR 2 WEEKS ONLY, GET A FREE EYE COLOR OF YOUR CHOICE WITH THE PURCHASE OF ANY 2 OR MORE PRODUCTS!


I hope you find something you like!
Bare minerals for sure there eyeshadows can be wore wet they call it foiling
you can make any eye shadow wet look by using an activator. you can get this from places like inglot, mac etc.
I use MACs humid.. and i get my brush a little wet and i think it makes it look really vibrant and richh..
Cream eyeshadow would be good. There are a lot of products available out there.
Liquid or Cream eyeshadow
Revlon wet or dry
cream ones
try cream eye shadow or MAC eyeshadows.they last longer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention