Sunday, December 13, 2009

How does hayley williams get such bright eyeshadow?

what brand does she use and whare can i get it!How does hayley williams get such bright eyeshadow?
i'm not sure EXACTLY what she uses but cover girl has these really bright new eye shadows. u should try it! u can buy it at walmart, CVS, Walgreen's, Ralph's, and just about any grocery/pharmacy store.How does hayley williams get such bright eyeshadow?
As soon as I saw her makeup on the video misery business, I fell in love with the colors and went searching for something similar. The best I could come up with is my Make Up Forever. They have the brightest colors around in my opinion. I got the yellow and the bright red and they worked beautifully! Make sure you use a base though before you apply the shadows as this will brighten the makeup, as well as keep it on place and prevent any creasing and wear through out the day.





www.makeupforever.com


www.sephora.com





Make Up Forever has some AMAZING products, so I suggest browsing their website. Also, check out Sephora because not only do they offer Make Up Forever, but they have Urban Decay as well. The reason I mention Urban Decay is because they sell THE BEST shadow primer. It's called Primer Potion and here is the link..





http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml;鈥?/a>





Have fun!!
I don't know about brands she uses, but MAX Factor has some highly pigmented eye shadows. So does L'Oreal (their HIP line), and MAC is very pigmented. MAC is my favorite :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention