Friday, December 4, 2009

Do you put eyeshadow on the bottom of your eyelids? Or just on the top?

You can use the darker shahow to rim your lower lashes and blend for a smoky effect.Do you put eyeshadow on the bottom of your eyelids? Or just on the top?
You can do both! Apply the eyeshadow as normal to the top of your eyes (putting the colour on more hevily towards the outside looks great) and then using a sponge aplicator apply it to underneath your eyes, just as where you'd put eyeliner. This can look great applied dark or light. You can neaten it up with a cotton wool pad dipped in eye make up remover, which makes it neater and takes away some of the eyeshadow (it can look a bit messy when theres lots) - hope i helped :) LuxXxDo you put eyeshadow on the bottom of your eyelids? Or just on the top?
You can do both. Usually, if it is a crazy color like lilac, I use it just on the top. If it is a neutral like a dark smoky color or a taupe, I use it on both.





If you have bags under your eyes, it is helpful to use shadow on the bottom eyelids too, to minimize them.
You can put it where you would put eyeliner. It will give you a smokey look and will set the liner for you. To be honest with you ,you can put it even on your cheeks. Of course that depends on the color.LOL I use blush sometimes as shadow and vise versa. I have products at my site below if you want to check it out or contact me for advise. Good luck!
I switch it up a bit to get many varities of looks, if you do that though get some white eyeliner and it makes your eyes soooooooo pretty!!!





Roxygurl
well, you can do it the both ways, but most people put on the top of their eyelids, and if you really want express put like a turquoise or green on the bottom, but it would'nt look so good, any ways, eyeshadow looks really good, ou know what is better is eye shadow creme it is ark and show off more
I haven't seen anyone with eyeshadow on the bottom lid, just eyeliner. Personally, I put a dot of shadow in the inner corner of my eye. I dab it on with a brush so that it lands on the entire corner, including the top lid. I use a bright color there like a pearl or white color, bright blue, or sometimes bright green. I have small eyes so I use it to brighten my eyes up. Here's a picture of what I mean:





http://a820.g.akamai.net/f/820/822/1d/i.鈥?/a>
You just put eye shadow on the top, because if you put it on the bottom, it will look like you overslept or have a black eye! lol
I apply a neutral eyeshadow along my lower lashline before I apply eyeliner. This preps the area and makes the liner last much longer. There are natural oils on the eye area, so it's good to mattify the lashlines and eyelid before applying any eyemakeup.
I put it only on top. They put a little bit on the bottom in the smokey eye technique. My eyes already have brown circles around them. I don't ever try it. I have a friend who masters it, though, and it totally suits her.
You can use shadow, applied with a thin 'eyeliner brush' as a liner on the bottom lid. It helps to create a nice smoky look if it's a darker shade.


In any color, when shadow is applied dry over your regular eyeliner pencil it helps it to last longer.





You can also apply shadows 'wet' with a brush. It works great!
This all depends on the style your going for... if your going for a caual look i suggest just the top of your eyelids,but for a glamorous look it is nice to do both top and bottom
u can put it at the top and a little at the bottom but just don't over do it..or it won't look nice at all...and it will look all mushy and stuffs...
Both!The top will have to compliment your outfit.The bottom however is to brighten up your eyes.But dont use as much for the bottom of your eyelids as you use for the top.Its like applying blusher but tone it down a few nothes.Eg:green will usually give u a more healthier look,pink will make your eyes look bigger.But do remember,NO dark shocking colors for the bottom of your eyelids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention