Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do I keep my eyeshadow looking bright.?

I like really bright eye shadow colors and actully do have alot of colors that are bright(purple,pink,blue,yellow) but the thing is they only stay bright and full of color for like a half an hour and then they kinda dull down. Is there anyway I could keep them birght the whole entire day?How do I keep my eyeshadow looking bright.?
Maybe swipe some vaseline on your eyelid before you put eyeshadow on. %26lt;3





G/L %26lt;3!How do I keep my eyeshadow looking bright.?
keep putting it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
make the eye shadow applicator brush thing wet and then put ur eyeshadow on - it makes it more defined
Tattoo
Make sure you put a light concealer/ foundation under them. It Keeps the eyeshadow from creasing and also lasts longer. I use brands like H.I.P from loreal, or mac. They're bright and they last longer than other brands.
what kind of eye shadow are you wearing?
When I want to wear heavy eyeshadow, I put a lighter shadow on the brow bone. Like, a light silver on the area between my eyebrow and top of eyelid. If you want your shadow to stay on all day don't use cheap shadows, they usually don't last too long. Covergirl and Maybeline work fine with me, but throughout the day I retouch just a little.
Try using Benefit's Lemonaid before you apply anhy eyeshadow. It intensifies and brightens any eyeshadow color, and is also a primer so it will stay on and not fade, crumble or crease.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention