Sunday, December 13, 2009

I need a good quality bright yellow and orange eyeshadow?

i know theres always mac, but i want to see if theres anything else thats GOOD quality and cheaper.I need a good quality bright yellow and orange eyeshadow?
L'Oreal HiP shadows come in really vibrant bright colors, and have excellent pigmentation for the money. I'm positive I've seen a yellow shade in the duos, but I don't think I've ever seen an orange one... I could be mistaken though.





If you're looking for tons of bright colors, check out the 88 eyeshadow palette from Coastal Scents. It's 20 bucks, but comes with 88 super high pigmented shadows. If you look on Youtube, there are tons upon tons of tutorials and reviews using this palette.


http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/鈥?/a>


They also make a shimmery version too, if that's what you're looking for.





Like the other gal said, shadows will stay vibrant longer if you can use some kind of base. Urban Decay Primer Potion and L'Oreal De-Crease work well, but a white base will really help the color pop.I need a good quality bright yellow and orange eyeshadow?
max factor or hip you can get those at drug stores.....why dont you go down to your local drugstore im sure theyll have soem orange and yellow shadows i know rimmel and max factor have bright colors so you should check them out


TIP: where white eyeliner as a base before applying the shadows and itll brighten up the color even more
I would suggest, MAC, Urban Decay, or Makeup Forever.





maccosmetics.com


urbandecay.com





Makeup Forever is sold at Sephora stores or sephora.com
Barry M does some really bright shades and they are a fraction of the price - they last too

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention