Friday, December 11, 2009

Best wet/dry eyeshadow? To use as a liner?

My favorite has been disco'ed...now I have to try to find a replacement....





I use it as a liner...


If you can find it at a drug store - that would be great - but whatever you think is good.





Any suggestions?Best wet/dry eyeshadow? To use as a liner?
I love Makeup forever. It's pricey but it will be the best stuff you'll ever have.Best wet/dry eyeshadow? To use as a liner?
I use stila's smudge pots. they have a sort of creamy constinency but stay in place. I use my finger or a wide lid brush for my lids and a liner brush for eyeliner. You can get great variation from light to dark, plus they last FOREVER as long as you make sure to close the lid tightly (makes the price, 20 buck, very justifiable!).
If you splurge and go to Sephora, get Urban Decay Eyeshadow Transforming Potion. Then, you can turn any of your eyeshadows into liner. It's $18, it's really nice. Go to the source link to look at it.
I use the mineral makeup! I think it is the best, and will never go back. When you are using it as a liner, only use it on the bottom and at the very corner to make your eyes an almond shape. It looks beautiful...
MAC is awesome - their darker eyeshadows work really well as liner if you wet your brush. Many of the MAC make-up artists I've talked to say they use their eyeshadows as liners.





Also, if you go to Sephora - there's this liquid you can use instead of water for long wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention