Friday, December 11, 2009

Do you girls prefer to wear wet or dry eyeshadow?

Just general curosity. I started wearing wet make-up now because it looks more glossy.Do you girls prefer to wear wet or dry eyeshadow?
Dry eyeshadow is less likely to smudge, and even if you do smudge it, it's less visible than when you smudge wet eyeshadow. Wet eyeshadow is still great for when you want to look dramatic (for a night outing, especially), however.Do you girls prefer to wear wet or dry eyeshadow?
I prefer dry mostly because it wears better. I hate when only a few hours after application getting that line in the crease of my eye where the make-up has gathered. Dry also blends better. Beware of the glossy look too. I don't know how old you are, but glossy can make you look older and tired in the eyes. I would suggest that if you like that shimmery look...try something with a pearlessence look.
dry
i realy don't like wet because they can get in your eye and make you go blind
I like Dry better... Stay on longer and looks more professional yet elegant.
I prefer dry shadow because wet generally creases on my lids. I do like to apply shadow wet as liner, though. :~)
Dry.
Hi!


I perfer dry
I prefer dry.
dry! but for real drama, liquid liner!!!!!!!
I prefer dry because the wet kind always runs into the creases on my eyelid. The dry kind is less likely to clump up like that.
i usually wear dry
I prefer it dry..sometime the wet eye shadows feel to sticky on my eyes
dry
dry, definately
Wet looks more grossy than glossy
Wet does give you a more glossy look but if you are outside alot, the sun will take it right off. And all you have to do is rub your eyes and it will come off. Dry lasts longer and they have shimmer to brighten up your eyes if that's what you are looking for.
wet

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention