Sunday, December 13, 2009

Question for guys: Does bright eyeshadow bother you?

I love experimenting with eyeshadow but I don't wanna seem slutty. I don't put on a lot since I have asian eyes, I just like colors. But does eyeshadow bother guys?Question for guys: Does bright eyeshadow bother you?
Men like to see women look good and look natural. any look that falls within those bounds, makeup or not.. is fine. But if make up is done properly and highlights your assets, they like to see you in it.. at least every once in a while.Question for guys: Does bright eyeshadow bother you?
Not really if its done right. If you use alot of makeup and you cake it on is when it becomes a problem since you're able to see the difference in skin tones pretty bad in the right light. I honestly like eyeshadow, not for me, but on girls. Blues and purples are probably my favorite colors. Maybe some red too.
Sorry, I'm not a guy, but I just wanted to say that I often wear bright eyeshadows, and 2 of my guy friends always comment on it and say it's really nice





Whenever I wear sparkly lime green around this one guy, he always tells me to blink lots when I talk cos it makes him happy :D
Well, I'm not a guy but I've heard them say taht they don't like a lot or bright makeup so I guess not. You could just put a little on so it's subtle though.
i dont like much makeup, if a girl is naturally pretty foundation is all she needs, but yes i dont mind a bit of eyeshadow, nothing too over the top





daveman
WARNING: Bright eye shadow or too much eye shadow screams $lut to most guys...
yep guys hate make up the really sweet guys love you for who u are inside :)
yes it does they dont like make up at all

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention