Friday, December 11, 2009

I wear eyeliner on the top of my eye lids and the inside bottom.. what brand eyeshadow cna i use w?

without it smearing thruout the dayI wear eyeliner on the top of my eye lids and the inside bottom.. what brand eyeshadow cna i use w?
brand of eyeshadow doesn't really have anything to do with it. it's all about the type. if it's cream, powder, whatever. oh, maybe you meant eyeliner. liquid liner works wonders. also just try not touching your eyes. maybe you putting the eyeliner on your waterline is making your eyes irritated. i know how it feels. just try to put the eyeliner half way on your lash line so it wouldn't be so irritating. gel liner from mac is great too :) l'oreal has something like it and it comes with a brush too!I wear eyeliner on the top of my eye lids and the inside bottom.. what brand eyeshadow cna i use w?
If you use a good primer any eyeshadow should remain uncreased %26amp;%26amp; vibrant. A good one that I use on all my clients is Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion. You can get it at Sephora %26amp;%26amp; Ulta, either in the store or online.
I use clinique and i wear it in the same places. I used to use covergirl but it was crappy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention