Sunday, December 13, 2009

How to make eyeshadow more bright/pigmented?

Hey guys,


I bought a couple of new eyeshadows. They're CoverGirl Eye Enhancers. And it's a really bright yellow, and a really bright green. Or atleast I thought. Once I tried them...they came out more sheer, even when I packed it on. Is there a way to make these colors show up more?How to make eyeshadow more bright/pigmented?
I personally use my primer (urban decay) to prevent creasing, then I apply a cream shadow that is very sheer, apply the shadow by pressing it on, and I have very vibrant shadow. about 4 times more vibrant and true to its colour than with just the primer.How to make eyeshadow more bright/pigmented?
You can try wetting the brush you use then applying the eyeshadow, or you can use use a primer, which also makes the shadow last longer and not crease, such as Urban Decay Primer Potion or Too Faced Shadow Insurance.


Hope this helps.
If you get NYX jumbo eye pencil in milk, it will help make it brighter or any white or very light colored base will make it show up more. make sure you blend it in so there arent any harsh lines!
Wet your brush. It will make your eyeshadow appear better. And please don't cake on your eyeshadow. It will look horrible.
  • myspace code
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    prevention