Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do I wear bright eyeshadow?

I love it, especially bright colours like green and purple. I know most people think it's tacky, but I think other wise. I think it's awesome. I also wanted to point out that I have black hair w/ plum highlights, hazel eyes, and fair skin.How do I wear bright eyeshadow?
Don't just put on one color of eye shadow, you need to blend with lighter and darker colors, start with a light shade of purple across the eye a brighter one in the crease and a little bit of black in the crease and side. You can also add some white to the inner eye just make sure to blend all of it! You get the idea for other colors as well you just need to experiment !How do I wear bright eyeshadow?
hey dude heaps easy, I've got exactly the same colouring as you so what works for me should work for you!


my favourite make up move that always picks me up is to grab a bright green, blue and purple and get to work. Start with the inside corner of your eye and work the green in towards the middle, colour the middle section of your eyelid with the blue and the outer corner with the purple. do a few layers to blend the colours together.


If you're feeling extra adventurous pick your favourite of the colours you've used and line your bottom lash line with it.


You'll look and feel amazing and if my personal experience is anything to go by you'll have all your friends asking for a demo.


oh also to make it long lasting apply it with a small lip brush that you've wet slightly before adding colour. It makes the colours brighter and stays all day.


best to keep the rest of your face neutral as nobody will be looking at anything other than your awesome eyes anyway :) hope i helped!
ive got hazel eyes and fair skin as well. :]


i'm a neon makeup JUNKIE its great.





the only way to successfully wear ANYTHING is to just feel good in it, be confident, if its your style then it should be no problem.
Do your eyes in nuetral colors, then add a splash of green or purple under your lower lash line. It looks tasteful and artistic, and will bring your eyes out.
Bright eyeshadow is okay to wear but keep the rest of your make up simple and light, clear gloss and no blush, I think bright eyeshadow is better for night time looks.
Just wear it. It won't look tacky if you do it right. :]
www.goldflowerinc.com





They have cheap Mary Kay.
go to the MAC counter at nordstroms they will help and make overs are free sun through thurs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention