Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which is a better color combination of eyeshadow? bright pink with chestnut brown or bright pink with silver?

I think it might depend on your skin tone. Chestnut brown might overpower your eyes if you're really light skinned, and silver might look gaudy on really dark skin.


Otherwise, I think it also depends on what you're wearing. A third consideration is, are you llooking at a daytime look or a night/evening look? I think chestnut brown would be more for daytime, and silver more for evening.Which is a better color combination of eyeshadow? bright pink with chestnut brown or bright pink with silver?
I'm not in love with either but I think bright pink with silver could look good. :]Which is a better color combination of eyeshadow? bright pink with chestnut brown or bright pink with silver?
What would go better with your skin? You decide, personally I like think the chesnut brown with pink would be a beautiful tone on your skin if that's how dark your skin is in yreal life.


hope this helps


Kelli
Bright pink and silver

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention