Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does anybody know where I can get bright/neon green coloured eyeliner and eyeshadow, in the UK?

need bright/neon colourd eyeliner and eyeshadow, also where would I find red eyeshadow i an't find red anywhere. Maybe soe,online shops?Does anybody know where I can get bright/neon green coloured eyeliner and eyeshadow, in the UK?
www.barrym.com





has loads of bright powders in wee pots that are brilliant and stay on for ages. its quite cheap too!Does anybody know where I can get bright/neon green coloured eyeliner and eyeshadow, in the UK?
try sephora
Stila do a Teal one has a mascara on one end and a liner on the other - it really stands out.





MAC have also brought out a great liquid liner 'Aqualine' - looks amazing on! (See site below).





Enjoy!
Zara has some good brightly coloured make up..im not sure about eyeleiners and eyeshadows but they have bright green and red mascara if thats any help..
Urban decay usually have those wild bright colours. Try them
Kinda Magic in middlesborugh. I've never been there myself but I know they sell them. My friend has every colour undersun.
Try M.A.C. they carry a wide variety of colors for make up. I THINK they have M.A.C. in UK.....
Hi there, why not try www.avon.com there is a lot of make-up there. best of luck! x
www.pout.co.uk
I'd find a shop that sells theatrical or photographic makeup - the colours they use are extra bright with high pigment content to combat the bleeching effect of the lights. Try dance, theatre supplies and fancy dress shops. Also shops that taylor for stage drag queens tend to supply bright and outrageous colours. Look at www.grimas.com for examples ;)
Avon have some bright colours, or try a stage makeup shop like this http://www.backstageshop.co.uk/acatalog/鈥?/a>
fancy dress shops, joke shops, and (i think) superdrug!
Body Shop has really good ';eye shimmers';, you can apply it over black liquid/pencil eye liner and it creates a wicked metallic effect...as for red eye shadow, I once used a red blusher on my eyelids and it looked good.
here found 1 lol


http://www.icompact.com/reviews/review.c鈥?/a>
A good place to look would be 'Debenhams', im sure you could find some there or maybe in the 'house of fraser'

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention