Friday, June 25, 2010

Bright neon green eyeshadow?

I'm looking for a bright green eyeshadow that i can buy in the US (online or stores, it doesnt matter).. I'm trying to blend black and green to create something similar to the D-generation X colors (a surprise for my boyfriend :) but so far most I have found are too dull or just yellow/green.. any suggestions?Bright neon green eyeshadow?
Check out the Medusa's Make-up site. The have some really vibrant colors. Reeeeaaaaally vibrant.Bright neon green eyeshadow?
Last time I went to Sephora, Makeup Forever had some really bright eye shadows. Pop Beauty [also at Sephora] has some really nice shimmery bright greens.





Beauty.com/Drugstore.com had some but not neon bright eyeshadows, but they are worth a look.





NYX: Serengeti, Hippie-Chic and Perpetual, three color combo might to do the trick. Or the Chrome eyeshadow in Green or Keylime. Or Hot Green in their single eyeshadow containers.





I hope this helps.
I actually just bought some neon pink and also green eyeshadow. While the seller is not located in the US, you can order and have it shipped here. It's awesome eyeshadow. I had the same problems with all the greens I found either being too dull or muddy looking. Good luck!






I PROMISE THIS IS THE ONE YOU WANT! MAC cosmetics is great for bright colors. the bright green colorsi have are overgrown, humid-its a little darker, and swimming. overgrown is really green and bright. swimming is green and sparkly they are cute!
urban decay has the brightest most vibrant shadows


you kind find them at most big department stores


plus Sephora and ULTA
Rimmel and Hot Topic. You can buy the Rimmel one at Meijer (Midwest) or Wal Mart.
covergirl has some
Try MAC
why do you need it? to scare your boyfriend away? whatever try walmart or sephora.com





good luck
try mac or urban decay :) or nyx
ewwww
ooh ulta has it forsure - i cnt remmber what brand but its in thhre store !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention