Friday, June 25, 2010

What color of eyeshadow would make hazel eyes look brighter?

I have darkish hazel eyes that look green in the sun, and light shade of brown in the shade. I'm going to wear a black dress and I want to make sure what eyeshadow would make them stand out?What color of eyeshadow would make hazel eyes look brighter?
Try purple-ish colors What color of eyeshadow would make hazel eyes look brighter?
For greenish eyes, its always good to go with a gold shimmery


tone, but if they turn more brownish you might wanna play with


it a little. Try dark brown liner on the tip of your lid, then do


a gold shimmery outer lid. But if you're wearing a black dress,


you might wanna try black liner. I don't know, depends on what


you think looks best. I'd just say try a whole bunch of things,


but mainly more earthy tones, gold %26amp; bronze are supposed to


make green eyes pop. Good luck (:
Im a Cert. Skin Analyst and Makeup Artist, to make your eyes stand out go to the opposite side of the spectrum. If your eyes are honey or hazel, try blues, violets and greens (my mom has honey brown eyes also and these look awesome) Be daring with color.





The smoky look would go great on you. Use plain navy eyeliner with black mascara on those days you don't feel like wearing makeup. Your eyes wont be missed!


I use Artistry and NAO brands. They stay on longer than other products I've used. Check these out.








Hope I helped.
Revlon Colorstay eyeliner in Black Brown


Lilac colour


Plum


Lime green
Purple for sure, that's what I always wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention