Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do I get my eyeshadow colors to pop? When I wear bright colors, they seem to fade on me quickly.?

But I use Too Faced Shadow Insurance. Is there a better e/s base or a technique?How do I get my eyeshadow colors to pop? When I wear bright colors, they seem to fade on me quickly.?
thats just a primer, u need a base, any type of creamy eyeshadow, prefably n the color of the shadow ur wearing. But white works best


Try NYX jumbo pencil in milk, but dont apply too much or it will crease-How do I get my eyeshadow colors to pop? When I wear bright colors, they seem to fade on me quickly.?
Urban decay primer potion!





It'll become your best friend. You can find one at your near-by Sephora.


Also, you could use a wet white eyeshadow to create a base.


Yes, you apply water on your white eyeshadow, mix it, and it'll create a nice consistency, you apply it on your lid, let it sit and then apply a bright shadow to your lid, you'll notice that it'll pop more than ever!
Like someone else said, that's a primer, not a base.


You need both.


I like to use cream eyeshadow.


You can also wet your brush before applying.


Hope I Helped (:


Kelsey
yeah try Urban decay primer potion.


or for example if your wearing a blue eyeshadow then after UDPP put a creme coloured base f blue or MAC has shade sticks aswell they will really maake ur e/s pop.
Wear a primer. Also try wetting your brush. The color shows up more and stays longer. Use cream eye shadows.
use that eye primer from mac.maybe your brushes are cheap and don't work well.mac products are amazing.try them out.just play around with different eye shadows to see which one works best.
  • myspace code
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    prevention