Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Aqua bright blue eyeshadow with yellow outfit?

Ok so for halloween I am going as a bee, I got a really cute bumble bee outfit, and I have this lise watier blue shadow that I love alot......I really want to wear it with the outfit, do you think it will go together/??? I personally like blue/yellow together ..haha it reminds me of IKEA but anyway what do you guys think!!!!???Aqua bright blue eyeshadow with yellow outfit?
i think it will look great , it will look very SUMMERY and FRESH which is good :DAqua bright blue eyeshadow with yellow outfit?
I think you shouldn't wear a blue eyeshadow because it doesn't exactly match with this yellow outfit. Although yellow and blue do match sometimes clothing wise, when it comes to makeup it is different. I think you should keep your eyes natural looking with a light pink eyeshadow or sparkly cream colored shadow to not take away from the yellow part of your costume. And you don't want your eyes to stick out with the blue eyeshadow since yellow is already bright, you don't want people to become overwhelmed when they see two bright colors on you.
i think blue will kinda look trashy with it to be honest!





you should do bright yellow eyeshadow with a nice thick black cat eyeliner!








it will look really cute!





this will teach you step by step how to do it





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLazDsl54鈥?/a>
Nobody will see or care about your eyeshadow, unless you're going to a hoe party where you get the privlage of having sex with a guy only if your eyeshadow is a certain colour.


Your make me sick : )
why dont you mix it with like a black eyeshadow?


blue wont really go with the outfit unless you just want to have everyone look at your face not costume?
its word son

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention