Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Any other bright eyeshadow color wearers on yahoo?

I asked a question about how to do a few looks i saw on youtube like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owu1AkMJf鈥?/a> i was told it was ';trashy';. Now i know there are just some that don't like bright colors or are afraid to try color but a lot of the answers seem to lead me to think im the only one who likes bright eyeshadow. I was even told that bright colors dont look nice because no ones has sparkly blue eyelids but no one has gold or taupe colored eyelids either.





Anywho where are my bright colored eyeshadow lovers on here? Whats your fav bright eyeshadow color to wear?





I like milani atlantis and this bright aqua from my 120 palette :)Any other bright eyeshadow color wearers on yahoo?
YES I TOTALLY LOVE BRIGHT EYESHADOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just the other day I counted just my bright colored eyeshadows or my vibrant and sparkly ones and i thinkit was like over 60 and i can wear all of them and wear them with pride and not care what people think well because i love it and if they dont they really dont have to cause i do not care!!!!!!!!!! BRIGHT COLORS ARE THE BEST WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) My ultra faviee color would have to be ummm...well to many to choose from i just love them all!!!!!!Any other bright eyeshadow color wearers on yahoo?
I LOVE bright eyeshadow! I think there is many ways to wear it without looking trashy, just don't put it on too heavy.





This is one of my favorite looks:


http://tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:OGQf鈥?/a>





Also there is this book I read called eye candy and it has amazing looks to try.


http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:qros鈥?/a>





Hope this helps!
wow. pathetic. go natural. who the f*ck has colored eye lids. that looks stupid no matter how you put in on. i don't care if you're a makeup artist. colored eye lids look fake which makes YOU look fake. get a life and stop wasting your money
i lovee using bright colors


i guess i could understand how some people would call it trashy like if they dont know how to put it on right so it looks good haha.


but sometimesss i use this bright lime green color and purple together.
i love it i have the 120 palette ! %26amp; i love a ton of mascara
love coastal scents 88 palette!





the best %26lt;3
I usually stick to a pretty natural look for my makeup, which is why it's fun to try bright looks :D http://www.youtube.com/monroemisfitmakeu鈥?/a> says that makeup can be art, and that kind of changed my perspective! Now I don't think it's best for everyday, you want people to see the real you, but bright eyeshadow is fun. I do it on Fridays sometimes ;D or just when I'm going somewhere fun. I bet some of these people wear black eyeliner...who is naturally born with a black line on their eyes? Yes I know it's supposed to give the illusion of a fuller lashline, but it doesn't always. Bright eyeshadow isn't natural but who cares? :P





My favorite to wear, that I have only worn once, is rainbow :O I wore it out to eat once, here's a pic =]


http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc239鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention