Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What clothes do I wear with brighter colored eyeshadow?

I like to wear fun colors of eyeshadow, but I don't know how to match it to my clothes. I really don't feel like it should be the same color as my clothes, that just wouldn't look good. I don't know how to decide what color to wear with what. Any experts?What clothes do I wear with brighter colored eyeshadow?
Please, don't wear same colored clothes. Matchy-matchy with the clothes and makeup is such a faux pas. Go with neutrals (white, black, etc.).





I usually wear bright eye makeup (green, pink, blue, etc.) and I just stick with black, grey, white, (and depending on what makeup I'm wearing) browns/taupes.What clothes do I wear with brighter colored eyeshadow?
The same color of the clothes, white or black.
maybe pinks it really depends on your eye color.
it should match your clothes. thats kind of the point of eyeshadow. but if you dont want it to match you could wear any color with any of your bright clothes i guess, just as long as the colors dont clash (pink with red, etc)
PLEASE DO NOT MATCH YOUR EYE SHADOW TO YOUR CLOTHS. Just keep it in the same color family. EX:


if your wearing a light blue shirt you can wear navy blue, pink, browns, etc. Just have fun!
same color


black


white
Your eyeshadow should NEVER match your outfit. Especially if your eyeshadow is bright. Then you'll end up looking like Mimi on that Drew Carey show.


Wear darker/neutral colors, white, black, beige, grey, etc.
  • myspace code
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    prevention