Friday, June 25, 2010

Does anyone know of a good brand eyeshadow that has strong/bright pigments?

I have a light tan skin tone, AND sensitive eyes. It鈥檚 really hard for me to find eye shadows that leave a color on me AND don鈥檛 make my eyes hurt. I used to use Almay, but it鈥檚 not really working for my eyes anymore, which is surprising. I use purples, browns, blues, blacks, light tans and colors like that. I do not like MAC brand after a little experience with them as well. I have tried making the brush wet, but it starts to look funny after a while. Someone help me please!Does anyone know of a good brand eyeshadow that has strong/bright pigments?
I would recommend Nars or Make Up For Ever. Both lines have amazing pigment. If you see hot pink, then hot pink is what you get! I love both lines but if you don't have a lot of experience with manipulation I would suggest Make Up For Ever. Go check out the amazing colors! Here's a link...





http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>





Ladies! Don't forget your eye primer for maximum color!Does anyone know of a good brand eyeshadow that has strong/bright pigments?
You have to try Loreal HIP (High Intensity Pigments), they're the best. I like the color duos, they look wonderful. I just went to Wal*Mart the other day and purchased some and they are phenomenal. They come in awesome colors, especially the metallics. They're a little under $6 each at Wal*Mart, but other stores (like Ulta) have them for a little higher price.





Here's some examples from YouTube, you'll see what I mean...


http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu鈥?/a>





Hope that works for you!!
Drugstore brands - Loreal HIP or NYX


Dept store brands - Urban Decay (if you won't mind the glitter or get ones that aren't glittery), NARS (some shades are better than others), Makeup Forever





Try using colored bases underneath, that really helps bring the colors out. Cream shadows are good as well as the NYX jumbo pencils.
kyrolan!!! it is by far the best bright shadow ive found yet, you cant get it at the drugstore though, order it online. Its soo badass!





Heres what it does to eyes!





http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/53/鈥?/a>





http://www.doedeere.com/tutorials/images鈥?/a>





Goodluck!
H.I.P.
Loreal HIP high intensity pigments eye-shadows have very strong pigments and good colors, and i have sensitive skin and it doesn't bother my skin or eyes.
well you can go to the nearest drug store and find make up but some make up say its for sensitive eyes. you should look their. maybe you can also shop online for sensistive eyeshadow it works!!!
Bonnebell eyeshadows work sooo good the color comes out just like it is in the container.
Smashbox Cosmetics
I'd say GOSH! or H.I.P





good luck, xo.
HIP is the stuff dreams are made of. It's my fave eyeshadow and I have a tn of them! I love them!
jane cosmetics works good ;)
M.A.X


i use it EVERY SINGLE DAY


lol


=D
H.I.P
H.I.P :)
H.I.P. It is AWESOME Love it Love it!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention