Friday, June 25, 2010

Its Red Nose Day tomoz and I'm gonna wear bright red eyeshadow (with liner and mascara). Will that be too much?

Erm red will look quite bold so i suggest blending it with another colour maybe orange or yellow or something along them lines.


I think it would look better, or maybe instead you could paint your nails red or use red clothing accessories or a red bracelet / jewellery or something..just a thought!


xxxxxxIts Red Nose Day tomoz and I'm gonna wear bright red eyeshadow (with liner and mascara). Will that be too much?
Red eyeshadow tends to make you look really tired, and sometimes even sickly if it isn't applied right.


I personally love red, its like one of my fave colors, so to prevent the odd look I can get sometimes when I wear it this is what I do:


- I use an under eye concealer, a lot of it, and blend it out really well so it still looks natural.


- I use a white eyeliner on the inner rim of my eyes instead of black because it really opens up my eyes anad makes them look larger, but I still use my pencil liner on my bottom lashline and my liquid liner on the top.


- I use a nude shimmery color all over my lid with a medium brown in my crease (basically my everyday look) then I place the red color on top of the medium brown in my crease because it really helps keep your eyes looking fresh and not too crazy and wierd.


- I also use a white eyeshadow all the way around the tear duct of my eye and under my brow bone to highlight. If you are darker then me, which everyone is because I am white as crap, stick with a shade that is two or three lighter than your skin tone.


- Mascara is a must! I always always always curl my eyelashes because it too opens up your eyes and makes them look larger.





(I love to wear bright colored clothes, so this is EXACTLY what I do when I wear my bright red pants because it still gives me that vibrant pop of red but its not too crazy and drag queen-ish, I just get tons and tons of compliments.)





Hope I helped.Its Red Nose Day tomoz and I'm gonna wear bright red eyeshadow (with liner and mascara). Will that be too much?
Well, you have darker skin so Im not sure you will suit it in all honesty. Though, the point of wearing it is supporting the cause and everyone will know that so go for it, I just don't recommend you go or that look often lol.
Rock it girl! No color is off limits, wear what you want to. Even if you are a bit shy, it should be easy to pull off. A little bit of clear lipgloss with your eyes and you will be good to go.
YES! ur eyes will look 2 bloody! do black eyeliner. black mascara and do red mascara tips! it would be amazin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention