Friday, June 25, 2010

Bright yellow eyeshadow?

What drugstore brand?Bright yellow eyeshadow?
I needed to buy yellow eyeshadow for my wedding and of all the brands I tried the only one that came out properly was at M.A.C called ';chrome yellow'; though it was like $16.





many cheap brands pigment will come out strange and make you look bruised.Bright yellow eyeshadow?
H.I.P





theyve got a duo of shimmery bright yellow/purple


it works amazing and looks awesome!
I would say M.A.C or sephora but since you say those types of stores are out of the question then HIP is one a good one you can find in most drug stores like someon already said
Barry M's dazzle dust has got a yellow colour called 'Yellow' its no is dd76.






For a DRUGSTORE BRAND, as you said probably Cover Girl, H.I.P (i think H.I.P is from Lo'real) or Lo'real would be best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention