Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cheap but bright eyeshadow ???

i just saw this tutorial by makeup by ren ren, she has this look called tiger eyes and i loved it! but the problem is i can afford mac makeup! so where can i get those eyeshadow colors other than mac?Cheap but bright eyeshadow ???
cover girl has some crazy bright colors! lol but yah they have so many and there really cheap you should check it out (they have it at drugstores and department stores and you can buy it online) They have almost every color in single packs, 3 packs, and 4 packs so go check it out! Its really good quality too! Well have fun! http://www.covergirl.com/products/eyesha鈥?/a>Cheap but bright eyeshadow ???
H.I.P. has super bright colors, usually $10 a piece. but if you go to ulta, they have buy one get one free!! you can get them in powder form, or stick, or cream, etc. they're so bright! or you can get em at target for the $10 price if you don't have an ulta near you.





also, try eyeslipsface.com everything is $1 tho the colors aren't as bright..





hope this helps!
The only cheap highly pigmented eye shadows I have found are Max Factor and Milani singles that can be found at the drugstore or coastalscents.com sells palettes for $22 that I have seen elsewhere for $90 and $120. I just ordered one after I read reviews that the color payoff and quality rivals MAC. I haven't used it yet because I've been sick but I can't wait!
go on the barry m website there is like 150 different colours of dazzle dust and they're all really bright and affordable
cover girl has new shades out.





http://www.covergirl.com/products/eyesha鈥?/a>





they are reallly really prettty!
Stargazer are good, but I'm not sure if you want to go that bright though.


http://www.stargazer-products.com/store.鈥?/a>



Milano at CVS and walgreens Loreil? makes high pigment shadows and liners .I used to use Chanel but I found cover girl works just as well
barry m is pretty cheap and it has LOADS of colours
dollar store

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention