Wednesday, June 23, 2010

So I have brown eyes and a bright pink dress for prom. What color eyeshadow should I use?

i would do the smokey black...a smokey purple...or light brownsSo I have brown eyes and a bright pink dress for prom. What color eyeshadow should I use?
I would do a smokey look . Black and graySo I have brown eyes and a bright pink dress for prom. What color eyeshadow should I use?
go to the MAC counter you can book an appointment with them and usually they just want you to buy 2 items like maybe a lip gloss and lipstick etc . I would have them put fake lashes on they are the best. When every I have a party to go to I stop in and nuy the lashes and they always will put them on for me !
a white- purple- pink combination. Purple really makes brown eyes pop:}
go commando your eyes or something :3
Do a black smokey look on your eyes.
a darker outer layer purple a middle layer a thin layer of black and the interlayer maybe a shinny pink
use blue or purple eyeshadow





let the lipstick match ur dress....





but 2 shades lighter





also make sure ur blush is in the same shade





as ur lip color........





examples........any shade Pink lips .....any shade PINK blush:





if ur lipstick has a orange tint .....go to the orange shade of blush





u will look so fresh, glowy and beautiful.....u wont beleive iit





oh and that whole..... blush..... lip shade matching......... is one of my tricks........and i will do it till i die.....ull see wat i mean
combination of smokey black %26amp; brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention