Friday, June 25, 2010

What is that idem you use to make your eyeshadow last longer and look brighter?

There is this idem, I don't know what it is called, and you apply it before u put on eyeshadow. I realllyyy need to know what it is called... so, can you please help me?What is that idem you use to make your eyeshadow last longer and look brighter?
It's called an eyeshadow primer.





Here are a few good ones from Sephora:


Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





Too Faced Eyeshadow Base


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





If those are too expensive for your taste, you can always use regular concealer as an eyeshadow primer.What is that idem you use to make your eyeshadow last longer and look brighter?
I use concealer to make it last longer. Currently I am using Covergirl Trublend. To look brighter I always have been using colors with some shimmers in them. Maybelline makes alot of tans and pinks and silvers like this.
primer %26lt;-- the 1 from urban decay and too faced are really good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention