Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Are the loreal HIP eyeshadow colors too bright?

they seem to be.


Are the loreal HIP eyeshadow colors too bright?
I absolutely ADORE them. Some are bright, but they are only as bright as they are supposed to be. They all go on looking almost exactly as they do in the pan. So if you don't like them there, I wouldn't suggest wearing them. They do have more muted colors, though, and I have a great tan/brown smokey-eye duo from the HIP line.Are the loreal HIP eyeshadow colors too bright?
no not really, i have flamboyant and the purple side is pretty dull. you have to really layer it on to get it to show.
no.


i have 4 or 5 of them..


the only one that i found really bright was the dark pink.


other than that they def aren't as bright as they look when you put them on
Some of them are.....I love them though..its kinda like a cheap brand compared to mac..I love it a lot !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention