Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I want bright eyeshadow (like a MAC knockoff) that is cheap?

I am not sure what bright colors mac has but I know that Rimmel has some nice bright colors and they are totally inexpensive. I get mine at Walmart.I want bright eyeshadow (like a MAC knockoff) that is cheap?
There is a new line called H-I-P from L'oreal, I think....It stands for High Intensity Pigment...The colors are alot more dramatic that most other colors....they have eyeshadows, lipsticks and blushers....Try those, should be at any drugstore or ';big box'; store...I want bright eyeshadow (like a MAC knockoff) that is cheap?
Try going to this website
Ulta. They have a million colors and all their brand makeup is buy one get one half or buy 2 get one free. I buy all my ';fun'; not everyday stuff there.
I think NYX has pretty pigmented eyeshadows at cheap prices.
NYX eyeshadows, hands down.





P.S. NYX's Eyeshadow Single in Ocean is widely touted as a dead-ringer for MAC's Parrot.
I agree NYX has fun colors, but make sure you use eye shadow base
  • myspace code
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    prevention