Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Make up question. Dark outer eyeshadow, bright inner?

I've seen the look on celebrities everywhere, and I'm loving it... But I can't figure out the technique. I'm looking for a style that has bright eyeshadow toward the inner eyelid, with a black shadow or shading towards the outter lid. Can anyone tell me the name of this style of makeup, or send me a link to instructions or video of this??Make up question. Dark outer eyeshadow, bright inner?
That's simply adding darker eyeshadow on your ';outter V';





http://www.youtube.com/user/xteeener


I like her videos...





EDIT: and no they're not my videos .. haha





Here's some more





http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?us鈥?/a>





More obvious in certain looks more than othersMake up question. Dark outer eyeshadow, bright inner?
that's not really a technique. It's just blending a light shadow with a dark shadow, basically like a smokey eye. Say you use a light purple eyeshadow on the inner part of the eyelid, then you take a dark navy or something that's almost black and you put it on the outer part of the eye, then blend the two in the middle so that it looks really soft and stuff. And then using the dark colour in the crease.


It's fairly easy to look at a picture of a celeb that has a close up of their face, look at their makeup and just copy what they did on your own eyes.
youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention