Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What eyeshadow should I wear with this bright blue eyeliner?

THE EYELINER: the color is blue chrome; http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?s鈥?/a>





ME: 19 yrs old, African-American, medium-light skin, light brown eyes





THE LOOK: I just want an edgy, colorful look. Will probably be worn with clothes that have a rainbow theme.





Thank you!What eyeshadow should I wear with this bright blue eyeliner?
I personally wouldn't use anything else...maybe a natural browns/ nudes to contour your eyes...you can do some really neat things with contouring!What eyeshadow should I wear with this bright blue eyeliner?
I read that lighter complexions should go with light eyeshadow colors and darker complexions should go for darker, but I say play around with eyeshadow colors. I found some pics that might help you.


Here are the links;





http://blogs.smarter.com/beauty/2007/06/鈥?/a>





http://stylesthatworkforyou.blogspot.com鈥?/a>





That blue chrome is a pretty color.
Honestly I think the liner will be enough itself. Putting too many bright colors on the eyes can be overpowering. The colors will not compliment each other and ultimately it will look draggish.
just use some sort of hue that's in between green and blue. but dont wear eyeshadow that matches exactly with your eyeliner, just an off color that kind of matches. ==hope this helps, hun==
Hmm maybe wing out the blue eyeliner? So have blue cat eyes and wear white eyeshadow on your lids. That will look cool.
Go for something neutral
just put on black because black go with everything
well really any color.... I think that maybe a silver or light pink color would look good on you
i think orange would look good.
Hmmmm...idk try something and if it looks ok, then keep it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention